Flavourful and soft, melts in your mouth
Everything you need to make delicious Rajma meal with Kashmiri Rice. Follow our simple Kashmiri Pandit recipe without onion, garlic & tomatoes.
This pack includes 950 gms of Jammu Rajma, 1 Kg of Mushk Budij Rice (Aromatic Kashmiri Rice, 200 gms of Dried Anardana and 1 Spice cake (approx 80 gms)
- Rajma - 250 gms
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Cardamom/ Badi Elaichi - 1 crushed
- Ginger Powder - 1 teaspoon levelled
- Fennel Powder - 1 teaspoon heaped
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - To taste
- Heeng - Pinch
- Vaer Masala - 1 teaspoon (if available)
- Bay leaf (Tej Patta) - 2 small
- Cinnamon Stick – 1 (approx 2-3 inches)
- Clove - 4
- Coriander powder (Dhaniya Powder) - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 3 levels above Rajma
- Wash and soak the Rajma for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the water and add the Rajma in a pressure cooker along with 3 cups of water, 2 tsp of salt (preferably according to the taste), fennel powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, cloves, cinnamon, black cardamom, tej patta and heeng.
- Pressure cook until the rajma is soft - 10 to 15 minus approx.
- Remove the cooker from the heat and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of mustard oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let them crackle, add red chilli powder (be careful not to burn the spice - can add a few drops of water). Cook till oil separates
- Add cooked Rajma along with the water, to the tadka. Mash few pieces of rajma while it is simmering.
- Add coriander powder and Vaer tikki masala (if available) and let it simmer till you get a creamy consistency.
- Alternatively, you can add Anardana powder / Amchoor powder or lemon juice. This helps in bringing the flavours together.
- Before serving add a dollop of ghee or butter.
Flavourful and soft, melts in your mouth
Once the order has been placed, all the teams involved in making the package are alerted through a message. Items are packed and are ready to be shipped within 2 hours of receiving the order. Our trusted delivery vendors pick-up the package on the same day or early the next day and ship it to our customers.
The package reaches to customer within 2 to 5 days.
In-case, you would like a swift delivery, please message us on our Whatsapp business account number +919971005558
Before reading our policies, we would like our guests to know more about the products listed on Kanz & Muhul. We source directly from the farmers who have worked with us over the years and meet our stringent requirements of quality and hygiene. There are no middlemen.
Just gifts from mother nature that are born colourful, supplied hygienically and packed with care and attention.
Return & Exchanges
Our range of spices, dry-fruits and pulses are chemical-free and are made with no added colours or preservatives. We would want you to consider any slight change in the texture, colour or taste as nature's way of representing uniqueness. We have a 'no-return' and 'exchange' policy on our edible products.
With regard to our traditional utensils and artefacts, our guests have been made aware of the slight changes in design since most of the products in this category are handmade. In case the products are damaged, please share photos on our email email@example.com along with your order ID and someone from our team will get in touch with you to resolve the issue.
Our traditional teapots, Samawar is partly machine-made and 1 out of 10 would require minor welding work to make it compact and leak-free. While we test every product before delivery, we would appreciate our customers understanding towards such timeless products.
Reverse Pick Up Policy
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
Wansae Enterprises reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year
Once our associate has verified all the details and approved the claim, we will refund the amount through a Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS) or through a digital wallet.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
In case of minor design and colour variations.
Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
Package refused by recipient.
Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.