Health Etiquette Recommendations
- Keep at least 1.5m, if possible 2m (6ft) away from each other
- Avoid physical contact (i.e., handshaking, hugging)
- Washing hands frequently and thoroughly with soap & water (>20s.)
- Covering mouth when coughing or sneezing (tissue or your flexed elbow)
- Avoiding touching your face (eyes, nose or mouth) with unwashed hands
- Proper sanitisation of workplace area with monitoring of temperature
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick, sneezing or coughing
- Staying at home when sick, and when recommended by authorities
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects people frequently touch
- Access to the workplace is only given after the employee is equipped with gloves, masks and sanitised hands.
A message from our delivery partner -
"Our highest priority continues to remain the safety of our teams, our customers and the broader community. The safety norms prescribed by the Government and WHO continue to remain in force across all of our operating facilities around the country. All our locations are equipped with temperature monitoring, daily disinfection, enhanced physical security and stringent traceability protocols for all staff. We are relieved to report zero cases of COVID-19 across our extended network up to this point and will continue to remain vigilant."
- CEO, Delhivery